MISSION & VALUES
If you continue browsing on www.onsthx.icu, DOGA will deduce that you accept the installation of cookies, granting us the consent to install them on your computer.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored in the computer from which you access the Web www.onsthx.icu (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected TV) facilitating the use of the same, for Offer a better service.
The Web www.onsthx.icu uses both own and third-party cookies that help us improve the quality by allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users navigate through the Web, identifying what is useful and what is not. To be able to improve the navigation process.
The cookies used by the Web do not harm your computer. Only, they serve to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work well (techniques and customization) and others serve to improve the performance and experience as a user (analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising).
The Website uses session cookies, temporary cookies, and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the Web, they expire when the browser is closed; while permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session, usually expire when a period that can vary between two months and two years.
DESACTIVATION OF COOKIES.
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
browser settings; for example:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the Web can use:
· Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts.
· Personalization cookies: they are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the browser type
· Cookies analysis: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the Web sites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of user navigation profiles.
· Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it. The user can unsubscribe in the use of their data for advertising by visiting IAB Spain. You will continue to receive other advertising, but this will not be based on your specific interests.
The following types of cookies are currently used on the WEB:
The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a "rejection" cookie on your computer for your deactivation option to work); or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.